Would you like to access your denon soundbar device with a universal remote? If yes then our post will definitely help you with setup & programming your universal remote. Below on this page we have updated denon soundbar remote codes of all types.
To program universal remote for soundbar the essential things are working denon soundbar remote codes and programming methods. So select a denon soundbar codes for universal remote from the below given list and follow the steps correctly.
- 1 Denon Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List:-
- 2 How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote?
Denon Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List:-
Universal remote codes for denon soundbar are of many types like 3 figures, 4 figures, and 5 digits universal code. Which type of code your remote accepts will only depend on your brand and version. So choose the code wisely and if your remote doesn’t work correctly after programming then try changing the code and perform all the steps again.
5 Digit Denon Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
32857, 30771, 31460, 30160, 32861, 32815, 31360, 30004, 32516
4 Digit Denon Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
2857, 0004, 2279, 1460, 2516, 0176, 2820, 2247, 1142, 1360
How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote?
Universal remote programming is very simple only if you have correct codes and program instructions. So you don’t need to look anywhere all the methods that works with denon soundbar device are available below. Follow the steps carefully and your remote will program.
Programming Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Denon Soundbar universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Denon Soundbar Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Please share your feedback and experience with us so we can make improvements and serve you better. Also let us know if you have any new working codes that are not available here or you need any type of universal remote code so we can share it with you.