Are you looking for Insignia blu ray remote codes? You are at the right page now. If you want to operate your DVD player with favourite universal remote then you must need working insignia blu ray universal remote codes to program the control.
So we have posted all types of insignia blu ray codes as well as programming methods to program the universal remote and operate your smart devices with a single remote. You just need to select a universal remote code for your brand and follow the programming instructions.
- 1 Insignia Blu-ray Universal 5 digit & 4 Remote Codes
- 2 How to Program Insignia Blu-Ray Remote?
Insignia Blu-ray Universal 5 digit & 4 Remote Codes
Insignia blu ray codes for universal remote is of 4 digit, 3 digit, and 5 digit codes that are required to enter while programming the remote. Check the user manual and remote guide to know which type of remote code it accepts for programming and then select a remote code for your brand.
Insignia Blu-ray Universal 5 digit Remote Codes
0728, 0727, 0828 0683, 0685
Insignia Blu-ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
22255, 20675, 22428, 22620, 22095, 21013, 22596 20741,
How to Program Insignia Blu-Ray Remote?
Below we have updated all types of remote programming methods that are compatible to work with Insignia blu-ray universal remote. So follow the instructions carefully to program the universal remote and if a method doesn’t program your remote correctly then try using any alternative method or changing the remote code.
Programming Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Insignia Blu-ray universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Insignia Blu-ray Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
If you feel this guide helpful in programming your remote control then please share your feedback and experiences with us. It will help us to improve our website and post more interesting universal remote codes.