Do you own a JBL soundbar? Would you like to operate it with a universal remote? Sometimes we may lose our remote or damaged it with no intentions. In that condition if you don’t find a perfect remote to access your soundbar device then you can program any universal remote to work with it.
You may need JBL soundbar remote codes to program a universal remote. So we have listed down latest JBL soundbar universal remote codes on this page with programming instructions.
- 1 JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program JBL Soundbar Universal Remote?
JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
JBL soundbar accepts 4 digit and 5 digit universal remote code applicable according to the remote brand and version. You need to analyze which kind of JBL soundbar remote codes your universal remote accepts and use it for programming the control.
5 Digit JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
4 Digit JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
How to Program JBL Soundbar Universal Remote?
For programming JBL soundbar remote you must have correct JBL soundbar codes for universal remote and programming methods. All the methods that work perfectly with JBL soundbar device are mentioned below with step by step process.
Programming JBL Soundbar Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program JBL Soundbar universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “JBL Soundbar Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming JBL Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming JBL Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
We hope you will find our article useful in programming the universal remote. It will give us boost to improve our user experience and website as well. Let us know if you have any new universal remote code or if you have are missing any code here via comments so we can update them here for you.