Are you looking for Panasonic blu ray remote codes? Due to any reason if you have lost or damaged your Panasonic tv remote and would like to operate it with a new universal remote then this post may help you.
Here we have updated all types of Panasonic blu ray remote tv codes that works with almost all remote brands to program the remote control. Along with Panasonic blu ray codes we have also mentioned programming instructions so you don’t need to waste your time in searching for programming methods.
- 1 Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How To Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote?
Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
Universal remote codes for Panasonic blu ray player are of 3 digit, 5 digit, and 4 digit remote codes. You need to choose a universal code for your remote brand wisely and start the programming. These universal remote codes support Panasonic 4K upscaling 2D/ 3D blu ray disc and streaming players.
4 Digit Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
0716, 0862, 0733, 0820, 0740
5 Digit Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
20490, 21641, 21762, 21490, 20703, 20632, 20503, 21579,
How To Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote?
To program Panasonic blu ray remote to tv various programming methods are available. All these programming methods with complete instructions are mentioned below. So you need to select a programming method that works fine for your Panasonic blu ray player and follow the procedure carefully.
Programming Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Panasonic Blu-Ray universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
If you feel this article helpful to program your universal remote for Panasonic blu ray player then share us your feedback. We will regularly improve our website and update it with new universal remote codes for you. Also comment us if you have any new universal code that are still not updated here.