Most of the users of the device have the question in your mind that How to apply the universal remote codes for Panasonic tv. And If you are the recently bought the TV or the device then you need the remote to operate your Panasonic TV. So we have shared the code list and the proper guidance of the Panasonic remote codes so that you can easily enter the code by using the digit of the remote. In case, your first code of Panasonic universal remote codes is not working then you need to try another code from the code list.
- 0.1 Panasonic Universal Remote TV Codes
- 0.2 Panasonic Universal Remote HDTV Codes
- 0.3 Panasonic Universal Remote DVD Codes
- 0.4 Panasonic Universal Remote Audio Codes
- 1 Panasonic Universal Remote Instructions
Panasonic Universal Remote TV Codes
1003, 1096, 1123, 1152, 1292, 1295, 1289, 1049, 1053, 1010, 1231
Panasonic Universal Remote HDTV Codes
1170, 1410, 1234, 1442, 1331, 1336, 1194, 1140, 1169, 1417, 1233
Panasonic Universal Remote DVD Codes
2111, 2106, 2104, 2105, 2076, 2031, 2075, 2153, 2151, 2066, 2154
Panasonic Universal Remote Audio Codes
4005, 4063, 4030, 4038, 4051, 4050, 4050, 4018
- Now you have to look at the list of the VCR component code and in case, for the Panasonic tv remote codes then the code for the Aiwa VCR is 332. (Codes you can get from above list)
- If you want to get the code for the digital video recorder then you have to use the EUR7603Z50 remote. And if you want to know the code for the sony Tivo then 102 is the code
- The code for the Memorex cable box is 130 and in case you are using the satellite, it may be the dish network then you need to find the code in the manual of the remote.
- In case, if you want to get the code for the DVD player then the code is EUR7603Z50 as well for the Philips DVD player is 103.
Panasonic Universal Remote Instructions
- Firstly, you need to “Check the model number of the Remote”. Most of the remote has the number on the back as well as on the front
- After that, you have to take the advice from the operating manual and in case you don’t have an adviser then you need to visit the website of the Panasonic.
- Now you have to turn off the power and need to press the Action and the power button with the help of the remote of the Panasonic just for the 5 seconds.
- After that, you need to enter the 3 digit code or 4 digit code from above remote codes list for that device and then press the button of the power and item should come on.
- You have to repeat this process for each device that you want to program from the remote.
Programming Panasonic Universal Remote With Direct Code Entry
In case, you are searching for the easy steps just to enter the code at your device then you landed at the best post because below, here you will get the steps that you need to follow for the direct code entry. So let’s have a look-
1). First of all “Find the code” from above list
2). After that, you need to “ON” the device according to the wish that you want to control.
3). Now you need to press and hold the button of the “SETUP” unless you will see the indicator of the light and then you have to release the button.
4). Press and Hold the button of the remote. You will see that the “Red Light” will blink and it remains on.
5). Please “Enter the Code” which you will get in the list of the code. By using the button of the remote, you have to enter the valid code.
6). Then press “Power” button. if your code is correct then your device will turn off, means you programmed your device successfully with remote.
Note: if you have entered the incorrect code then your device will not turn off it means your have try again with different code with same steps.
Make sure that if you will not press any button then after 10 seconds, the remote will exit all the setup. Again you have to start the process. In the last, you have to point the remote towards the device. You need to press the button of the POWER if your device turns off. In case, your device does not turn off then you have return towards step3 and enter the next code from the list.You have to do this process until you will find the code for your device.
Programming Panasonic Universal Remote With Auto Code Search
You have to read the below steps just to start the search of the auto code. As through the auto search, you can easily search the codes as all the codes are stored in the remote. So let us follow the below steps-
1). You have to Turn on your device that you want to control.
2). Now press button of the “Setup” for the 4 seconds. then press the corresponding device button.
3). Now Press the “POWER” button then wait for the device to turn off.
4). After that press and release the button of the POWER just to start the search. You will see that the red indicator will flashes just for the 2 seconds when you search the code.
5). Make sure that your finger should be on the #1 button just to prepared to lock-in the code.
6). When you see that the device is shut off or start begins playing, then you need to press the #1 button. The indicator of the red light will turn off. its means you device successfully paired with remote.
Now you have to point the remote at your device. You need to examine that the device operates as per your desire. In case, it does, then there is no programming required. If you see the error then you have to go to the step2 again and start the auto search again. For every device (TV, DVD, SAT, AUX), you have a repeat this process in the system of your entertainment. At one time you can program the eight devices.
There is no need to search anymore for the Panasonic tv remote codes because here in this post, I have provided you the detailed information about the Panasonic remote codes with the proper guidance. Trust me, you will not face any kind of problem. Well, it is the right time to use theses code on the Panasonic remote by just entering the 3 digit number from the remote. So, are you waiting for now? Just give it a try and do not forget to share your experience with us, we would love to head something from you.