Are you in searching for philips blu ray universal remote codes? To operate your Philips blu-ray player with your favourite universal remote you must need philips blu ray codes for universal remote and remote programming instructions. Here we have updated all types of Philips blu-ray player remote control codes along with step-by step process to setup remote control. Scroll down this page till the end, and you will find all the important instructions and remote codes that are compatible with you remote brand here.
- 1 Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote?
Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
Philips blu-ray remote codes are generally of 4 digit, 3 digit, and 5 figure universal codes that are required while programming the remote to operate with any smart devices. Below here you will find universal remote codes for all universal remote brands. Just find out which type of codes your remote will accepts and choose a code wisely.
5 Digit Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
21506, 21354, 22084, 20646, 20675, 20539, 21276, 21158, 22434, 22506, 21340, 20503
4 Digit Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
0731, 0825, 0666
One For All Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote Code
How to Program Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote?
There are many methods available to program Philips blu-ray player like code search, keycode, and manual search method. Choose Philips blu ray receiver remote codes from the given code list for your remote brand. Now start the remote programming with any of the available programming methods.
Programming Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Philips Blu-Ray universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Philips Blu-Ray Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
If you find this article helpful and working then please share your feedback with us. It will help us to boost up your performance and make required improvements to our website. Also comment us if you find any new working universal remote codes that are not available here.