From all our network sources we have collected a wide range of Philips soundbar remote control codes for all of you. So if any of you want to operate your Philips soundbar with universal remote then you can find Philips soundbar remote codes from here. By using these universal remote codes for Philips soundbar you can setup control with CABLE Remote, SAT remote or any type of Universal remote. After getting the right Philips soundbar universal remote codes you can start programming your remote control to operate the smart device. These remote codes are of 3-digit, 4 digit, 5 digit, GE remote, and Directv remote codes that you can use as per your remote brands.
- 1 Philips Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List:
- 2 How To Program Philips Soundbar Universal Remote?
Philips Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List:
Find out all types of Philips soundbar remote code list from here to operate the soundbar with remote control. All these codes are working you just need to evaluate your remote for which kind of remote code it accepts otherwise you need to try all the remote codes one by one till the remote programmed.
4 Digit Philips Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
5 Digit Philips Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
How To Program Philips Soundbar Universal Remote?
All the regular remote programming methods like code search, keycode and manual setup along with Directv, Xfinity, Code search with silver Philips soundbar, and other specific programming ways are also mentioned here.
Programming Philips Soundbar Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Philips Soundbar universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Philips Soundbar Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Philips Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Philips Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Don’t forget to share your feedback and experience with this site and help us to boost our user-experience. Write us if you have any new working remote codes that are not available here or update us about any missing codes so we may post them here.