For Pioneer DVD and other home entertainment devices alike, controlling them with a single remote can make the leisure spent remarkable! With the use of unique Pioneer DVD remote codes, you can setup the device with your Pioneer DVD remote. It will only take a couple of minute to successfully do the process. This article will guide you with the easy to follow instructions and the code you need to program Pioneer DVD remote.
- 1 Pioneer DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Pioneer DVD Universal Remote
Pioneer DVD Universal Remote Codes List
We will provide the codes of different brands and models of devices you wish to program with your Pioneer DVD remote. You musts be specific of the brand and model of the device before you start searching for the code. Basically they are found at the back or bottom part of the device. Find the needed Pioneer DVD universal remote codes below:
OneForAll Pioneer DVD Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Pioneer DVD Universal Remote
For newbies, you might be wondering how things will work especially to control numerous devices using a single Pioneer DVD remote. Nowadays, with the advancement in technology everything is possible and setting up the device is not an issue at all. The universal Pioneer DVD remote codes are your keys to successfully program the preferred device and work with Pioneer DVD player remote. Here are the steps you should follow to program the Pioneer DVD universal remote:
Programming Pioneer DVD Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Pioneer DVD universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Pioneer DVD Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Pioneer DVD Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Pioneer DVD Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Did you find the right code to program with Pioneer DVD universal remote? If yes, please leave a comment below sharing the code you used with which device it matched. Or if you are having difficulty in using the given codes, feel free to message us.