Would you like to control your RCA home theatre with the favourite universal remote? Here we are to help you with our universal remote guide. We have listed down all types of working RCA home theater remote codes so that you can program and access your home theatre device with a universal remote.
RCA projector remote codes are of 5 digit, 3 digit, and 4 digit universal codes that are inserted depending on the remote brand and version. Along with RCA DVD home theater system remote code we have updated step by step process of programming the remote.
- 1 RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote?
RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Codes List
Audio & video universal remote codes for RCA home theater are given here. All these rca home theater universal remote code is working and compatible for universal remote brands. If a code is not working then you can choose alternative code and setup the remote control.
5 Digit RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Codes
64257, 31254, 18192, 51472, 18704, 51216, 18448, 19216, 51728, 18960
Codes For RCA Home Theater Audio
1254, 2154, 1913
Codes For RCA Home Theater Video
1022, 1060, 1132
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote?
Universal remote can be programmed using working programming methods and universal remote code for RCA home theatre. Keycode, code search, and manual search are some methods that work with any universal remote to program the control. If a programming method doesn’t work perfectly for your device you can choose any alternative method.
Programming RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program RCA Home Theater universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “RCA Home Theater Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
We hope you will find this article useful in programming your universal remote for RCA home theater. Write us if you have any query or suggestions so we can make improvements and update this site with more universal remote codes.