Universal remote can be used to control or operate your smart device no matter of which brand it is. All you need is universal remote code to program the control. For your Samsung blu-ray player if you want a universal remote then you can program it easily using Samsung blu ray remote codes and program instructions.
Here on the same page we have made a list of samsung ak59-0149a remote code for all of you. Just select a code from samsung blu ray universal remote codes and follow the steps given to program the remote.
- 1 Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes list-
- 2 How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote?
Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes list-
All types of universal remote codes that are compatible to work with Samsung blu ray player remote are available here. Choose the code wisely depending on the type of code your remote supports. If a code doesn’t work perfectly with your remote try using any alternative code.
11903, 31304, 10766, 22329, 20490, 01877, 20820, 20199, 10814, 10650, 0199, 22489, 31295, 11060, 20240, 21075, 21044, 20573, 10060, 20744, 10812, 22556, 31500, 31868, 22369, 10178, 01982, 20045, 22069, 21470, 12051, 10702
How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote?
Remote programming is a very easy task even for non-technical person. You should need to follow the procedure and enter correct Samsung blu-ray player remote control codes. And after you program Samsung tv remote for blu-ray player it works perfectly to operate your smart device.
Programming Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Samsung Blu-Ray universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Samsung Blu-Ray Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Please share with us your feedback and suggestions about this article. It will give us boost to improve the website. Also let us know if you are missing any universal remote code here or share with us if you have any new working code so we have post it here to help others as well via comments.