Are you using a sony soundbar device and would you like to access & control it with your favourite universal remote? You need sony soundbar remote codes to operate your smart device with any universal remote, SAT or CABLE Remote. We have posted all types of sony sound bar codes for all the remote brands so you just need to pick a sony soundbar remote code and perform the remote programming. For this you must need correct programming instructions and sony soundbar codes. If you have correct remote code and follow the programming method correctly you may program your remote in a first try.
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Code List
All types of remote codes for sony soundbar device is mentioned here. You need to select a sony soundbar universal remote code for your remote brand. Check the user manual or remote for which kind of remote code it will accept for programming. If you didn’t know then you have to try all the remote codes one by one till the remote programmed.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote?
You can program remote control using any of the available programming methods by following the correct instructions. Keycode and manuals setup remote programming ways works perfectly with the sony soundbar device to setup remote control easily. If any of these methods doesn’t work with your remote then you can try the alternative methods.
Programming Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Sony Soundbar universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Sony Soundbar Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Please share your experience and feedback with our site and let us know if you want any improvements. Also comment us if you missing any remote code here or want us to update any new remote code that are not available here.