Do you want to access your Toshiba blu-ray player with favourite universal remote? Our toshiba blu ray player remote codes guide will definitely help you to setup remote control easily. The essential things that you need to program are Toshiba blu ray universal remote codes and correct programming instructions. That’s all! Choose the appropriate universal remote codes for your blu ray player from the below available list and start programming. Enter the correct Toshiba blu ray player codes and follow the instructions carefully to program the remote control in first attempt.
Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
Firstly you need to analyze or check the user manual of your universal remote for which type of codes it accepts for program the control. And then select the appropriate remote code available in the given list for your remote brand.
0721, 11945, 11656, 20041, 11524, 11265, 10060, 21154, 21588, 22006, 11356, 21972, 10650, 11935, 31788, 21503, 10156, 10822, 10832, 20503, 21769, 22277, 11256, 12006, 11156, 21510, 21608, 20209, 10845, 21606, 21515, 20043, 20695, 11704, 20045, 21008
How to Program Toshiba Blu-Ray Player Remote?
Programming methods that works perfectly with Toshiba blu ray player are mentioned below with complete instructions. So , you just need to follow the guide carefully and if a method or Toshiba blu ray codes for universal remote doesn’t work then try alternatives and repeat the process again.
Programming Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Keycode Method
Through the keycode method you can easily program Toshiba Blu-Ray universal remote and also it find outs the component model you are using.
- “Turn on” the Device
- Tap the “TV” on “Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal remote”.
- Now Click & hold on “Setup Button” of the universal remote till the “Light flash”(It shows the learning mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” which you find from above mentioned list.
- Once the process completed, “Point your remote at TV” then “Press & Hold the Power” button.
- Release the “Power Button” when the screen turns off.
Programming Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- “Turn on” your Device.
- Then Click & hold the “Setup” button
- Now enter “9-9-1”(3-digit code)
- Hold down the “Power Key” on remote and then click the channel up until the device “turns off”.
Programming Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Setup
- Place the device “Remote control facing Universal remote control you are willing to replace”.
- Click the “Setup key” or “Magic”.
- Enter “Code” from above provided list
- Tap any key of functions which you like to “Program”. Example- TV volume up.
- Now tap & hold the corresponding button on “Original Remote Controller”.
- Lastly, A light will “Blink” which means the program saved successfully.
- Now the “TV Volume Up” button saved to your Universal remote & you can use volume button.
Please write us your feedback and experience with our Toshiba blu ray remote guide it will give us a boost to improve our website. If you also have any new universal remote code that are yet not updates on this website then share us via comment so we can post it here for others also.